Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ITS ABOUT THE RESULT

I start my morning, like every other. A breakfast shake, a 40min drive to Seattle from Lake Stevens. Coffee and then await instruction from Carlos. Rowing on the single, working on efficient power per stroke, or if its raining (imagine that for Seattle?!) the same work on the erg.

After that, kale omelet, fruits and Recoverite. Rest. And the second training session, often at the University of Washington. The soundtrack to Rocky plays over the speakers as our momentary inspiration.

Back to the Carlos laboratory, aka basement, for some circuit work and Shuttle MVP stuff. And this, is how my days follow. Except this time, yes this time, I’m going to race and finally, finally qualify because finally, yes, finally I’m a US Citizen!

Cheers to that!

1 comment: